FA affiliated 6 a side leagues every night
- Matches are 20 minutes each way
- Officiated by FA qualified referees
- Flexible Kick Off times
- Dedicated website for fixtures results and tables updated as the scores come in
- Promotion and relegation for top and bottom team
- Trophies and Medals for League Winners and Runner up
- Free 4 Pint Jug of Beer after every game
Terms and conditions apply
The League adopts a small sided format and games will be played on Sunday Mornings starting on Sunday 19th May 2013. It will be run as a preseason league with teams playing at the age group they will play at during the upcoming season (ie 2013/14). We will use FA qualified and affiliated referees and in addition to this, JMO Sports Park is an affiliated football centre with the Lancashire FA.
In order to accommodate all age groups, leagues will be set up as follows:
Team Sizes, Pitches, Match Durations, Fees and K.O.’s:
Under 7’s – 5 v 5 on 7 a side pitches – 30 min games – £12 per team per game – KO tba.
Under 8’s – 6 v 6 on 7 a side pitches – 30 min games – £12 per team per game – KO 12pm
Under 9’s – 6 v 6 on 7 a side pitches – 40 min games – £15 per team per game – KO 11am
Under 10’s – 7 v 7 on the 9 a side pitch – 40 min games – £15 per team per game – KO from 10am
Under 11’s – 8 v 8 on a 1/3 of a pitch – 50 min games – £17.50 per team per game – KO 12.30pm
Under 12’s – 8 v 8 on a 1/3 of a pitch – 50 min games – £17.50 per team per game – KO 1.30pm
Under 13’s – 9 v 9 on a 1/3 of a pitch – 50 min games – £17.50 per team per game – KO 12pm
Under 14’s – 9 v 9 on a 1/3 of a pitch – 50 min games – £17.50 per team per game – KO 11am
Under 15’s – 9 v 9 on a 1/3 of a pitch – 50 min games – £17.50 per team per game – KO 10am
Match fees cover pitch hire costs, trophies & medals, and referees.
Once we have teams entries confirmed, we will arrange fixtures for the summer with the league due to end prior to your regular season commencing in order to avoid any conflicts.
From last year’s experiences, we know that this exciting league enhances the offering of local junior football and has genuinely benefitted the teams that took part once their regular seasons started up again.
If you would like any further details on this, please feel free to get in touch by email or phone. If you would like to enter your team, please complete the attached/enclosed form and return it to us with your entry fee to cover your first two match fees.
If you are looking for a competitive 5 a side game on a weekly basis, JMO Leagues are the perfect solution on pitches better than the pros train on
• Competitive 5 a side Leagues every night of the week on the best artificial grass playing surface in the area
• All pitches fully enclosed including roof netting
• Mens, Ladies, Veterans, Juniors, Students and Corporate Leagues
• All leagues are fully FA Affiliated with Lancashire County FA
• Fully qualified and affiliated Referees
• All Games 20 minutes each way
• Promotion and Relegation for top and bottom teams respectively
• Trophies and medals for winners and runners up
• Up to date fixtures, results and table live online
Only £25 per team per game – squads of 8 per game
Register by completing the downloadable Application and Registration Forms above and send them back in to us via mail or email today to get involved straight away!
For further details or to register your team:
give us a call on 01695 550426,
email us on email@example.com
or enquire online at www.jmosportspark.co.uk