Over the Winter, we run a Junior Football League for Under 8s and Under 9s. The League is run in Partnership with Liverpool County FA and all games take place on regulation sized, 3G artificial grass pitches.
The League is fully sanctioned and supported by Liverpool County FA and is run in accordance with all aspects of the FAs Mini Soccer Guidelines for Under 8s and Under 9s teams.
- Games are played on Saturday Mornings on regulation sized 3G pitches
- Under 8s and Under 9s*
- Season split into two halves – Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer avoiding the worst of the Winter weather
- League run in accordance with all aspects of the FAs Mini Soccer Guidelines
- All pitches feature the latest 3G artificial grass providing the ideal playing surface for children to develop their skills and learn the game.
- Pitches and goals set up ready to play.
- FA Qualified and Affiliated Referees to officiate games.
- Participation trophies for all teams.
Cost per game will be £15 per team which includes match fees, referees fees and trophies/medals.
If you would like to join the league, please complete the entry form below (click on the link to open the form) and email or post it back to us.
Please note: Spaces are limited spaces at each age group and we’d recommend you get back to us as soon as possible.