“Every Weekend, The Games Will Be On!”
On Saturday mornings, we run a Junior Football League for U7s, 8s, 9s and 10s between September and April
The League is run in Partnership with Liverpool County FA and all games take place on regulation sized, 3G artificial grass pitches and is run in accordance with all aspects of the FAs Mini Soccer Guidelines.
- Season split into two halves – Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer
- There will be breaks during school holidays (dates to be confirmed)
- We will hold a Xmas Tournament (open to outside teams) and cup competitions solely for JMO JFL teams during the season
- All pitches feature the latest 3G artificial grass providing the ideal playing surface for children to develop their skills and learn the game.
- Pitches and goals set up ready to play.
- FA Qualified and Affiliated Referees to officiate games..
If you would like to join the league, please complete the entry form below (click on the link to open the form) and email or post it back to us.
Please note: Spaces are limited spaces at each age group and we’d recommend you get back to us as soon as possible